Simply put, a mortgage refinance is the replacement of an existing mortgage with another mortgage under different terms. Mortgage refinancing can lower your monthly payments, which can add up to significant savings. Knowing your current refinance mortgage rates is important. We can keep you informed and help decide when a refinance may be best.
Reasons to consider a mortgage refinance
- Refinancing can Reduce Your Monthly Mortgage Payment.
- Consolidate high interest debt with a low mortgage rate.
- Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster.
- FHA Loans- Lower those rising mortgage payments with a government-insured fixed-rate loan
- Fixed Rate Mortgage- Find stability with a traditional fixed loan option.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage- Pay less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first years of your loan with a 5 or 7 year ARM. Get the lowest rates available and save money.
- VA Home Loan- Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance!
When to Refinance Your Mortgage?
We offer information on a variety of mortgage refinancing rates and options. When you are ready to take the next step, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. Family 1st Home Loans can advise you on which mortgage refinancing program meets your needs, and help you refinance with minimal hassle and work.